Wednesday, July 21, 2010

oh. my. soul.

2.5kg of pure gorgeousness.
this little baby was so eager to meet his wonderful parents that he came 6 weeks early.

he is totally tiny.
totally beautiful.

he is just D.I.V.I.N.E


simply divine














“Walk a little slower, Daddy”,
Said a little child so small.
“I’m following in your footsteps,
And I don’t want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they’re hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.

Someday when I’m all grown up,
You’re what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who’ll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you.”
~author unknown

14 comments:

Kari said...

Those are beautiful Desi! What a gorgeous little family.

Tori Piercy said...

Desi these are just precious!!!! Love your processing and gorgeous baby and family. Great job!

Little Moon Photography said...

GORGEOUS! What an adorable little peanut!

Kerry Siereveld said...

What a little stunner he is!!!! Beautiful job Desi!

amy lenhart said...

so sweet!! what an adorable family!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family. I bet they'll love these!

ashley said...

Lovely images, Desi! What a beauty!

Emily said...

So precious!! I love all of these...and LOVE that family shot!

Claire Hunter Photography said...

They are all beautiful Desi!

Kara Layfield said...

Desi - these are precious in every way!! Such a beautiful family!!

StephMay said...

OMG, Desi!!! These are so beautiful!! (I was just about to ask you if that hat I made fit the newborns or not, I am thinking of making more) I am so glad that you got to use the hat, that photo just looks tooooo cute!!! I LOVE IT!

Jen Gasper said...

Desi, you have outdone yourself with these. They are perfect, heavenly! You steal my heart with those black and white images, girl! Congrats to the new parents. It will be some ride for them!

Donna Bukalders said...

What a sweetheart! My fave is the 1st image!

Laura said...

what a little sweetie! Beautiful!