Saturday, July 3, 2010

there's some good in everything

so...since my backup camera got stolen 2 weeks ago, i decided to go big and get a new camera rather than a new backup. *evil, evil grin*
thank you mr. thief ~ you pushed me into getting my first full-frame camera! woo hoo!! (even tho i still wish the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and your arms are too short to scratch);)
got her yesterday and rushed out in the fading light to take her for a test run.
i think i'm going to love her and she and i are going to have a marvelous relationship!
♥♥♥








13 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh wow these are awesome, and I'm so very very jealous!! I want a full frame too!

Kerry Siereveld said...

Just wonderful work Des!! I always love your stuff!!

Fabiana Beatriz said...

Stunning, Desi, just stunning. Looks like the two of you will have a wonderful relationship. So glad that you found a camera that is worthy of your talent.

Tori Piercy said...

These are just beautiful!!! Seriously loving your lens baby and use of textures! Mahvelous darling!

Emily S. said...

Beautiful light, beautiful texture, and I'm AMAZED you managed to make me feel warm in WINTER photos!!

LOVE!

And I JUST got your message abt the books... I'll write ya tomorrow to see if you still need me??)

Kelly Mack said...

Oh WOW Desi i love your style. Your use of light is amazing. These are fab! Congrats on the new camera!

Deirdre Dunham said...

Your children have the most AMAZING eyes. Ever. Whoa! This light is wonderful - congrats on the full frame upgrade. Looks like you're going to be killing it with this camera!

Laura said...

Oh Desi these are just magical! I could look at your work all day. You have such a unique style.
Congrats on that full frame! I love mine too.

natalie lawson said...

oh my goodness gracious! these are breathtaking! really....just beautiful! (and you are too funny;)

Unknown said...

Gosh... I love these. Gorgeous, stunning ART!

Gail said...

AMAZING use of light in these! Beautiful work!

Laura Morita-Yeun said...

You are sorta just awesome, aren't you? Love your use of textures and such gorgeous light. Have fun with your toy. I giggled at your curse on the thief. Heheee

Sylvia Borgo said...

These are so magnificent, Desi!!!